"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

tisdag 29 december 2009

Läkaren vill bjuda på fika?*******Doc calling for a cup of coffee?

Pers fördelsedag. Läkaren från vårcentralen ringer och vill träffam ig imorgon. Vilken tid som helst. Kan jag? Eh, antar det? Shit, antar att de inte ringer för att bjuda på fika och säga att allt är bra.*********************************************************
Per's birthday. My local doctor calls. She wants to see me tomorrow, any time. Crap!
I guess she is not going to invite me in for a cup of coffee to let me know everything is ok...

Inga kommentarer: