"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

måndag 21 november 2011

Var Bor Jag?*** Where Do I Live?

Efter en rolig och härlig måndag- jobb, vila (men inte sömnvila!!), lyssna på Max körövning, sjunga med min egen kör- så avslutade jag dagen med ett besök på Hemköp.
När jag stod där i affären tänkte jag för mig själv att jag måste ringa hem och höra om det var något mer vi behövde. Slog numret och döm om min förvåning när min mamma svarade istället för Per... Jag hade ringt det nummer som gick till det hem jag lämnade för sisådär en 19 år sedan. :-)
Ett utmärkt bevis på en examens tenta med högsta betyg i mindfulness. För vi var nämligen i Skåne i helgen och hälsade på mamma och pappa. Jag som strävat i hela mitt vuxna liv efter att leva här och nu, vara i stunden- nu fungerar det äntligen.
För er som undrar, nej jag fick aldrig tag i Per och glömde handla hälften av varorna. Men vad gör det? Carpe Diem!!
***
After a fun and wonderful Monday- work, rest (but not a sleep rest, just a rest), listen to Max's choir rehearsal, sing with my own choir- I ended the day at the local grocery store.
I stood there, at the store, and thought that I better call home to find out what else we needed. I dialed the number and got really surprised when my mum answered instead of Per... I had dialed the number that used to be my home number, aprox. 19 years ago. :-)
An excellent proof of the highest grade on my mindfulness exam. This weekend we actually went to visit my mum and dad. I have worked so hard all my adult life to get to the "here and now, in the moment" way of living- now it is finally working.
In case you wonder, no, I never got a hold of Per and I forgot at least half of the groceries. But who cares?
Carpe Diem!

Mindfulness moments from a walk I took around a nearby lake a few days ago

Inga kommentarer: