"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

måndag 13 september 2010

Perspektiv*** Perspective

Jag fick på mig mina tjockbyxor. Alltså de byxor som jag använt då jag varit precis så här tjock i mitt liv- typ direkt efter jag fött barn. Det är en bra sak, att äntligen komma i dem. Det gjorde jag inte för 2 veckor sedan.
Första omgångarna av cellgiftet gick jag ner i vikt som tusan och fick köpa nya kläder, 2 storlekar mindre. De sista omgångarna cellgift fick mig som ni minns att svälla 3 storlekar på mindre än en 1,5 månad. Och där befinner jag mig som sagt fortfarande, fast lite bättre då- i tjockbyxorna. Jag har definitivt fått ett annorlunda perspektiv på livet för jag har aldrig varit så här tacksam mot min kämpande kropp som jag är nu- jag aldrig varit lika tjock och rund heller! =) ***
I fitted into my "fat pants". The pants I've used at the times in my life that I've been this big, like right after giving birth. It is a good thing to finally fit into them. That wasn't the case 2 weeks ago.
The first rounds of chemo made me loose so much weight and I had to buy new clothes, 2 sizes down. The last rounds made me gain an extreme amount of weight in less than 1,5 months, if you remember- 3 sizes up. That's were I still am today, but then a little bit better- in my fat pants. I definitely have got a different perspective on life because I've never been more grateful to my fighting body than now- and I've never been this big either! =)

Inga kommentarer: