"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

tisdag 12 januari 2010

En bra dag***** A good day

En bra dag idag. Jag är stark för alla andra. =) Mkt produktiv på jobbet.
Sjuksköterskan ringer och undrar om jag har några frågor. Japp det har jag (jag som Googlar och läser allt!): 1.diestist 2, bröstrekonstruktion 3. Äggplockning för framtida syskon 4.Vad använder man för BH direkt efter operationen? Får svar på alla!
Däremot mår Max inte bra. Han har så svårt att somna på kvällarna nu, ängslig och orolig. Han sover i våra sängar. Det oroar mig.****************************************
Today is a good day. I am the strong one. A very productive day at work. The nurse calls to check if I have any questions. Sure I do (I Google everything!): 1.dietitian 2.breast rekonstruction 3. eggs for future babys 4. bra after surgery? I receive satisfying answers to all my questions.
I am worried about Max. He can't fall asleep at night, so worried and full of anxiety. He sleeps in our bed. What to do?

Inga kommentarer: