"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

torsdag 28 januari 2010

Jag är stolt över mig själv*****I am proud of myself

"Tearless grief bleeds inwardly" ~Christian Nevell Bovee
Idag är jag stolt över mig själv, stolt för att tårarna äntligen kommer. Det måste ut!!! All skit som hänt de senast 4 veckorna måste bara ut. Jag gråter för allt och inget. Besökte kuratorn på Sahlgrenska idag som talade om för mig att det är helt normalt med tanke på den livskris jag befinner mig i. Normalitet tackar vi för!
Dagens positiva: Max och Per kom hem på permission ett par timmar. Så skönt att ha dem här! Max var så glad, sprang iväg till kompisar direkt! =)
Tack till er fantastiska människor i "dagens meny" nätverk som alltså levererar middagar hem till oss på löpande band. Ni anar inte hur mycket det hjälper och betyder!!!!!!!
Tack också till den blomsterleverans som kom idag, dock utan avsändare så jag tackar här! =)********************************************************************************
Today I am proud of myself, proud because the tears are finally coming. I have to get it all out of my system- all that has happened the past 4 weeks. I cry for everything and nothing. I visited the therapist at Sahlgrenska today and she told me that my reactions are perfectly normal considering the life crisis I am in the middle of.Thanks for that- normal is good!
The positive things of the day: Max and Per were home for a few hours this afternoon. So good to have them here! Max was so happy and ran off to play with friends! =) Thank you to all of you fantastic people involved in the "Dinner Menus", that deliver dinners to us on a regular basis. You have no idea how much that helps and means to us!!!!!!! Thank you also for the beuatiful flowers that came today. I had no sender on them and that is why I say thank you here! =)

Inga kommentarer: