"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

tisdag 16 februari 2010

Äkta/ Silikon*******Real/ Silicone

Nu är jag då officiellt en kvinna med silikon bröst, ja ett iallfall! =) Fick utprovat min protes idag. Skumt.Får ju erkänna att silikonbröstet är aningen fastare än det egna...hm, kanske anar man nu varför folk opererar sig. Har huvudvärk igen, vilken fruktansvärd omställning det är att ha cancer.
Bild kommentarer: Jag är minuter från att bli Fru Kjeller. 15 juni, 2002****************************************************************************
I am officially now a woman with silicone breasts, well, one at least! =) I tried out my phrosthesis (correct spelling?) today. Weird. I have to admit that the silicone breast is a bit more firm than my real one...hm, I might begin to understand why people have plastic surgery. I have an awful head ache again. It is a difficult changeover to have cancer.
Photo comment: I am minutes from becoming Mrs. Kjeller. June 15th, 2002

2 kommentarer:

Isch Design sa...

Hejja dig!! Vad mycket du får gå igenom denna veckan. Vilka fantastsikt fina bilder innan bröllopet!!

Kram Karin

Ingrid H sa...

Åhhhh så vacker vacker VACKER !! Like vacker som du är i dag !!!
Stor klem INgrid