"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

måndag 15 februari 2010

Perukutprovning****Trying out wigs

En dag jag trodde skulle bli lättsam. Ack nej,så fel jag hade! Hela känslostormen och sjukdomsinsikten kom idag. Något utav det mest surrealistiska jag gjort, att prova ut peruk. En förberedelse för helvetet kändes det som. Mår fortfarande illa. Kunde aldrig ha gissat att det var detta som skulle vara den utlösande faktorn.(Måste dock påpeka att perukmakaren tillhör den skara fantastiska människor jag mött på resans väg!)Valde att spendera kvällen på att göra denna video för att bearbeta (gissar jag) känslorna.*****************************************************************************
A day I thought would be easy to handle. But no, I couldn't have been more mistaken! The entire storm of emotions exploded today and the illness insight finally caught up with me. It was one of the most surreal experiences I've had- to try out a wig. A preparation for the hell that is coming- that is how it felt. I still feel sick. I would never have guessed that this was going to be the final trigger. (I have to say that the man at the wig place is one of all the marvelous people I've met on this journey!) I decided to spend the evening making this video. I guess in an attempt to work on and handle my emotions.

3 kommentarer:

Ann Viner sa...

Tyckte allt att jag kände igen en del av de här fotona... :-)

Stor kram!

Anonym sa...

Great video! :)You seemed to be so happy on those picts!

Love,
Elisa

Anonym sa...

"Hårliga" bilder! Får nog hålla med Ann - jag har nog sett dem förr! Men, om vi ska vara allvarliga - vad är ett hårtapp mot att få fortsätta vara med oss andra?! Vi vill ju ha dig kvar här!