"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

måndag 22 februari 2010

Kan inte sova***********Can't sleep

Konstiga drömmar och mardrömmar. Illamåendet finns kvar om än något bättre. En ångest som absolut inte vill släppa inatt. Dessutom upptäckte jag precis att min PICCline blöder. Måste in imorgon och få den omlagd. Suck. För att skingra tankarna sätter jag mig och skriver blogg. Det brukar hjälpa. Inatt var jag rädd, riktigt rädd, för första gången på denna resan. Vet inte exakt för vad faktiskt, vägrar att ha dödsångest, men det är kanske det det är? Allt är så nytt och konstigt. Att vara patient med en allvarlig sjukdom. Min vardag består av sjukhusbesök och att hantera nästa sjukhusbesök. =) Inte riktigt vad jag är van vid. Jag börjar så smått acceptera det, att ta det lugnt. Kanske tog jag inte det så lungt som jag borde igår...Duktig flicka syndromet som alltid! Nu sitter jag faktiskt här och undrar om ångesten beror på att jag är hungrig? Har ju inte ätit ngt vidare på 3 dagar. Det är värt ett försök.Jag går och äter. =)***************************************************************************
Weird dreams and night mares. Still nauseous but a bit better. During the night I have had an anxiety attack that really doesn't want to let go. I also just discovered that my PICCline is bleeding. Great. I have to go in and get it taken care off in the morning. To try and rest my thoughts I decided to blog. It usually helps. For the first time on this journey- tonight I was scared, really scared. I don't know exactly what scared me- I refuse to be afraid of death- but maybe that is exactly what it is? Everything is so new and strange. To be a patient with a serious illness. My ordinary day consists of hospital visits and preparing for more hospital visits. =) Not exactly what I am used to. I am slowly starting to accept it, to take it easy. Maybe I didn't take it easy enough yesterday...a good girl as always! I am wondering if my anxiety attack came because I am hungry? I haven't eaten much during the past 3 days. Well, it is worth a try. I am off to the kitchen eating. =)

2 kommentarer:

Kerstin Hansson sa...

Hoppas att du har sovit efter att du har gjort en raid i kylskåpet i natt. du måste äta fär det är där du får dinna krafter i från. Glöm inte att se fram åt kära Annika. Du och din familj har en tuff tid fram för er. Men ni har många runt er som hejar på er.
Kram från Kerstin

Anonym sa...

Hey Annika,
Anxiety is completly to be expected. I have anxiety over many things and it can be suffocating. I turn my eyes to the Lord and by faith, not sight, do i carry on. I have had anxiety so bad that I have felt burdened with a heavy weight upon my shoulders and I stumble to the alter at church and say, 'I'm not getting up until I feel I can float!' ANd after tears and prayers, I am able to rise.

My whole family is thinking of you and please dont forget how you are also an inspiration to so many. This blog is an outlet for you and also an outlet for us to be with you, be inspired by you, and learn and experience with you. We love you.

Love, Shea :)