"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

tisdag 9 mars 2010

Energi bomb*** Energy boost

Wow. Vilken energi jag fick idag. Jag besökte jobbet. Vaknade och kände att idag verkligen var en bra dag, bestämde mig därför att orka vara social på ABC ett par timmar. Underbart att träffa alla härliga kollegor, föräldrar och goa ABC barn (inklusive Max in action). Max var SÅ glad att äntligen bli hämtad av mamma (så lät det inte innan jul... ;))Här är en skörd av dagens kommentarer från barnen:
"Hi Annika, how is your cancer doing?", "My mum is on your internet all the time!", "Hi! Where have you been all this time?", "Are you finished being sick now?", "I like your necklace, I like your stockings, I like your bag, I like you!", "You are not allowed to wear a hat inside", "Wow, your hair is short. Does it hurt?" =))))))))))))
Om ni inte visste det redan- JAG ÄLSKAR BARN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pricken över i:et var brevet som låg i postlådan när jag kom hem- svaret på lung- och bukröntgen: allt ser normalt ut. Alltså inga metastaser i buk och lungor iallfall!!!!!!!! Jag är helt slut men vilken fantastisk dag det blev! Carpe Diem!********************************************
Wow! I got such an energy boost today. I visited work. I woke up and felt that today is a very good day and I decided to manage to be social at ABC for a couple of hours. Wonderful to meet all amazing colleagues, parents and ABC children (including Max in action). Max was SO happy to finally get picked up by mum (that is not what I heard before Christmas... ;)) Here are some of the great comments I got from the children today: "Hi Annika, how is your cancer doing?", "My mum is on your internet all the time!", "Hi! Where have you been all this time?", "Are you finished being sick now?", "I like your necklace, I like your stockings, I like your bag, I like you!", "You are not allowed to wear a hat inside", "Wow, your hair is short. Does it hurt?" =)))))))))))) If you didn't know already- I LOVE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!
The topping of the cake (is that how you say?) was coming home and finding a letter in my mailbox- my lung/ abdomen scan answer. Everything looked normal. That means at least no daughter tumors in my lungs or abdomen!!!!!!!! I am totally drained but what a fantastic day it turned out to be! Carpe Diem!

3 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hello!

Too bad it was my day off today and I did not have the chance to see you...Anyway,I am happy you had such a great day with such great news!!
I wish you many more of these days!

Lots of love,

Elisa

Ann Viner sa...

Underbara nyheter!! kram

Anonym sa...

hey u forgot to mention.....

"u look like aaron!"