"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

onsdag 31 mars 2010

JA, dags för krig!!*** YES, time for war!!


Proverna var BRA!!!! Jag är så glad. Jag har noll energi, men proverna var BRA. Tjoho!!
Ringde onkologavdelningen och fick som alltid prata med fantastisk personal: det är så här man mår med tuffa cellgiftsbehandlingar, fatigue... sedan kanske jag har lite svårt att acceptera att jag inte kan vara som vanligt...Tja, det är ju en ganska bra beskrivning av mig he he. Herregud vad glad man kan bli över ett litet provsvar. Nu är det dags för nästa slag i kriget mot Darthcancerelakingarna!! Prinsessan Lea förbereder sig till fullo idag inför morgondagens kamp(se bild. En klenod jag fått låna av en kär vän. Tack Aaron!). Kom igen bara, jag är så redo jag kan bli. Dagen bjuder annars på make up kurs för cancerpatienter- ska bli så roligt- och ikväll är det bokklubbsträff. Ytterliggare en kär vän-Anna- hälsar på ända från USA.****
The test results were GREAT! I am so happy. I have zero energy, but the tests were GREAT! Yeah!! I called the oncology department and as always I spoke to the amazing staff there: this is how you feel with tough chemo treatments, fatigue...and then maybe I have a bit of a hard time accepting that my energy level isn't as it usually is... well, a pretty good description of me, don't you think? he he
My God, that you can become this happy over a few test results. Now it is time for the next battle in the war against the evil Darth cancer cells. Princess Lea is currently busy preparing tomorrow's battle (picture attached. A treasure I got to borrow from a dear friend. Thanks Aaron!). Come on, I am as ready as I can be! Otherwise my day today will offer a make up course for cancer patient- it is going to be so much fun- and a Book Club evening. Anoher dear friend is visiting, Anna, all the way from the US.

1 kommentar:

Kerstin Hansson sa...

Va skönt att dina provsvar var bra.
Jag hoppas att du har haft en fin dag och önskar dig lycka till imorgon torsdag. Tänker på dig
Kram Kerstin.