"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

måndag 1 mars 2010

Vem är jag?***Who am I?

Vaknade idag med en konstig känsla. Jag är fortfarande arg för att jag är sjuk, men idag blandades det upp med lite ledsamhet. Ledsen för att inte vara som vanligt, ledsen för att inte orka eller kunna jobba, ledsen för att hjärnan är som kall gröt, ledsen för att vara sjuk. Vem är jag egentligen? Tja, jag är ju Annika- en canceröverlevare! ;))
Sedan plockade jag fram dagens tacksamhetstankar. Jag är så tacksam för att jag jobbar med och omkring barn, tillsammans med fantastiska pedagoger. Idag går min tacksamhet till alla er kära kollegor och chef på ABC som gör ett fantastiskt jobb med barnen, vår framtid! Det är en sann välsignelse att få jobba med människor som verkligen bryr sig om våra barn och som med sitt professionella kunnande gör dagen för barnen lärorik, rolig och stimulerande. Jag sitter ju här nu som mamma (Max går på ABC för er som inte vet) och kan inte vara delaktig, men Max håller mig uppdaterad. =) Jag kan lämna över ett barn med nyupptäckt diabetes och känna mig totalt trygg som förälder!! Han är väl omhändertagen! Tack för att ni finns, kollegor!
Citat från Max: "Mamma, när du tappar håret så blir det rättvist eller hur? Du har inget hår och kommer sist, pappa kommer mitt emellan och jag vinner !" he he (till saken hör ju att Per har inte så mycket hår och Max är väldigt glad för att han själv äntligen kommer att ha längst hår i familjen Kjeller...=))*************************************************************************
I woke up with a strange feeling. I am still angry because I am sick, but today a bit of sadness mixed up the angry emotion. I am sad because I'm not normal, sad because I can't work (to tired and not allowed), sad because my brain is like cold porridge, sad to be sick. Who am I? Well, I am Annika- a cancer survivor! ;))
After a while I fetched my daily gratitude thoughts. I am so grateful to work with and around children, together with fantastic teachers. Today I am grateful for you, dear colleagues and director at ABC! Your work performance with the children- our future- is amazing! It is a blessing to work with people that really care about our children and with your professional knowledge make sure that the children's day is fun, stimulating and full of learning. As a mother (for those of you that don't know, Max attends ABC) I can't really take part at the moment but Max keeps me updated. I can hand over my child, with a new diabetes diagnosis, in the hands of the teachers and feel completely safe during the day. He is well taken care of! Thank you, dear colleagues!
Quote from Max: "Mum,this is super fair, don't you think? When your hair is gone you will be last, dad in the middle and I will be first!" he he
(well, as you know Per doesn't have much hair and Max is thrilled that he himself finally will have the longest hair in the Kjeller family... =))

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hej,

Max is the best, isn't he? heheheheh

Hugs,
Elisa