"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

måndag 8 mars 2010

Idag händer det***Today it's happening

Håret trillar faktiskt av!! Bokstavligen trillar! Wow, ganska häftigt på ett konstigt sätt. Jag kan liksom dra av den lilla "stubb" jag har på huvudet, har fullt med kala fläckar. Tror ni jag är glad att jag rakade av håret förra veckan, eller?!! =))Känner mig fortfarande kraftfull och glad efter det äventyret!Inte min grej att hitta klumpvis med hår på kudden eller i duschen...*****************************************************************************
My hair is actually falling off! Literally falling off! Wow, I must say, it is rather cool, in a weird kind of way. I am able to pull out the short "stubbles" (pieces of hair on my head). I'm full of bare spots on my scalp. Do you think I am happy that I shaved it off last week or what?!! =)) I still feel empowered and happy since that adventure! Not my thing to find chunks of hair on my pillow or in the shower...

3 kommentarer:

Michael Helander sa...

Thinking of you...and hoping for a girl's night out soon. Movie? Cafe? Just say the word...and your driver will come to pick you up!

Kerstin Hansson sa...

Bra att ni har haft en fin helg och att Max har blivit firad ordentligt. Skönt att du fixade håret innan så du slipper hår iduchen vi vet ju vad du tycker om det. Stå på dig Annika jag följer dig varje dag och blir så glad när du känner dig bra.
Kram
Kerstin

Ann Viner sa...

Håller med... bläh! för hår i duschen *ryser*

Kramar!