"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

tisdag 2 mars 2010

Solen***The Sun


När jag vaknade idag så såg det ut så här på min favoritplats hemma (här sitter jag ofta nuförtiden). Den badade i solljus!Fåglarna kvittrade (tjoho, de har flyttat tillbaka till Sverige!) och tro det eller ej, men man anar våren i luften! Underbart! Man kan faktiskt inte annat än att bli glad. Jag ska se till att få riktigt mycket sol på näsan och frisk luft i lungorna idag. Dessutom sov jag gott hela natten, som ett barn. Det är första gången på flera år jag sovit så gott! Idag ska jag verkligen följa mitt motto Carpe Diem och befinna mig i denna känsla av glädje så länge det bara går.*********************************************
When I woke up this morning this was the first thing I saw. My favourite place at home (I spend a lot of time there these days) was bathing in sunlight.The birds were singing (yeah, they finally moved back home to Sweden!) and you could feel that spring is in the air! Wonderful! There is no other emotion than true happiness! I am going to make sure that I today get plenty of sun on my nose and fresh air in my lungs. I also slept like a baby all night, for the first time in years! Today I am really going to follow my quote Carpe Diem and stay in this emotion of happiness for as long as possible!

3 kommentarer:

Ann Viner sa...

Underbart eller hur??? :-D

Kerstin Hansson sa...

Hejhej.
Va bra att våren är på väg. Tak dropp och blå himmel och solsken vist är det skönt att leva. Ta dagen som den kommer och njut allt du kan.
Kram
Kerstin.

Anonym sa...

Hi!
What a cozy place!!!! I can perfectly understand if this is your favorite spot.

Spring on its way. Hurray!!!

Love,
Elisa