"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

onsdag 19 maj 2010

Kortslutning***Short Circuit

Kroppens alla system har kortslutits verkar det som. Magen ger upp, slemhinnorna bråkar i mun/hals/ögon, svampinfektionen är tillbaka på tungan trots medicin, huden är torr som fnöske och spricker, naglarna ser ut som de kommer direkt ur en skräckfilm, hjärnan hänger absolut inte med, knäna känns som de ska gå av och skelettet påminner mig om små söndriga piprensare. Vad var det nu jag skulle komma ihåg med allt detta? Ja just det, det tar bort cancern också. Måste komma ihåg det...måste komma ihåg det...tar bort cancern, måste komma ihåg det...måste...***
It feels like I have a short circuit in every system in my body. My stomach gives up, my mucous membranes eyes/throat/mouth are evil to me, the yeast infecton on my tongue is back even though I eat medicin for it, my skin is dry and cracks, my nails look like something out of a horror movie, my brain doesn't follow anything at all, my knees feel like they are about to snap and my skeleton reminds me of small, broken pieces of pipe cleaners from an art project. I was to remember something about all this? Ah, it removes the cancer as well. I have to remember that...have to remember that...removes the cancer, I have to remember that...have to...

1 kommentar:

Kerstin Hansson sa...

Jag tänker på dig och vill bara på minna dig om att det tar bort CANSERN också. Se fram åt även om det är svårt just i dag. Hoppas att du mår bättre i kväll
Kram
Kerstin