"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

torsdag 13 maj 2010

Skratthealing***Healing by laughter

Jag hittade prinsessan Lea imorse och min visualisation och förberedelserna för cancerkriget kunde börja. Bättre sent än aldrig. Jag fick nämligen vakna upp till en fantastiskt bra dag. Inga smärtor, bra aptit, sovit gott, ja jag var helt enkelt mitt nygamla själv idag. Väldigt trevligt! Det måste ha varit skratthealingen som pågick på grannträffen igårkväll som gav utslag. Vi skrattade till sent in på natten =) Tack snälla ni för att ni ordnade detta när ni vet att jag behöver det så väl inför morgondagen!
Imorgonbitti kl 08.30 är det dags. Japp, jag är rädd men min fantastiska familj följer med mig, både Per och Max. Max har lovat att hålla mig i handen. Jag är ju mest rädd för vad som kommer efter, inte just själva behandlingen. Jag klarar detta också, det måste jag. Det är ju krig, ett krig jag tänker vinna! Lea samlar sina trupper, proviant och information. Jag tror hon är så redo hon kan bli!
Notering: Jag letade bland gamla foton på mig själv idag. Foton som representerar mig och som jag känner verkligen är jag. De enda två jag kände att jag verkligen kunde relatera till var mina alter egon Trolla och Santa Fairy...De två har funnits med sedan början av förskollärarkarriären. Ytterliggare en sådan där intressant sak att fundera på. Vad kan nu det betyda? Fotot av Santa Fairy togs dagen innan denna resan började. Jag var ovetandes väldigt sjuk då med cancer rasande i kroppen. Jag hade så fantastiskt roligt den dagen dock!***
Princess Lea was found early this morning and the visualisation and the preparation for the war process could finally begin. Better late than never. I woke up to a fantastic day. No pain, good appetite, slept well, I was my old/new self today. Very nice! Healing by laughter must have been the trick. We laguhed all night (very late) at the neighbour ladies night yesterday. =) Thank you so much for thinking of me and arranging this, I guess you knew how much I needed it before tomorrow!
Tomorrow at 8:30am I will begin the treatment. Yes I am scared but my wonderful family will come with me. Both Per and Max. Max has promised to hold my hand. I am not really scared for the actual treatment, it is what is coming afterwards that frightens the hell out of me. I can do this, I must. It is war, a war I am planning to win. Lea is gathering her troups, food, necessary supplies and information. She is as ready as she can be!
Note: I was searching among old photos of myself today with the aim finding a photo that I now after the cancer diagnosis can relate to as truly me. The only two photos giving me that vibe were my alter egos Trolla and Santa Fairy...They have been with me since the beginning of my preschool teacher carreer. This is another interesting view point to add to my meditation and thinking sessions. What does this mean? Besides, the photo of Santa Fairy was taken the day before this journey began. I was (without knowing) actually very sick with cancer rampaging in my body. I had so much fun that day though!!


1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Hi!

Great pictures! Glad to know you are feeling better today. Thinking of you tomorrow.

Love,
Elisa