"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

lördag 15 maj 2010

Sluga Sprutan Orm***Sneaky Snake Syringe

Just det ja, skelettvärken kom ju från den benmärgsstiumlerande sprutan som jag ska ta dagen efter behandlingen. Det hade jag glömt att det var den som orsakade det lilla helvetet. Jag trodde jag hade lite mindre värk denna gången... Tji fick jag. Men Sluga Sprutan Orm- jag bad om mycket starkare smärtlindring denna omgången. Så, 1-0 till mig och Prinsessan Lea!! ***
Ah, the bone marrow stimulating syringe I am taking the day after the treatment is the one causing my skeletton pain. I had forgotten what exactly caused that intense experience. I just thought I had a bit less pain this round... I was tricked big time! But Sneaky Snake Syringe- I asked for much stronger pain killers this time. So, 1-0 to me and Princess Lea!!

1 kommentar:

Kerstin Hansson sa...

Kämpa på Annika. va bra att Per och Max följe med dig denna gången. Jag tror att du behövde det extra mycket och så svettsar det samman familjen ännu mer. Jag tycker ni är fantastiska. Kram från ett regnet Höör