"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

fredag 7 maj 2010

Sahlgrenska by night

Är precis hemkommen från sjukhuset. Upptäckte när jag skulle gå och lägga mig att det var blod i piccline slangen. Inte bra. Efter att ha konsulterat stackars Josefina (min snälla sjuksköterskegranne!) mitt i natten ringde jag det "akut" nummer jag fått av onkologen till kvällar/helger. Det var bara att pallra sig in och få slangen spolad. Pyjamasen är nu på för andra gången ikväll och jag säger God Natt!***
I just got back home from Sahlgrenska, the main hospital. When I was about to go to bed this evening I discovered that there was blood in my piccline tube. Not good. I consulted Josefina (my dear "nurse neighbour") and then called the emergency number I received from the oncology department to use during evenings/weekends. I had no choice but to drive in to the hospital and get the tube rinsed. I am now in my PJ:s for the second time this evening. Sleep Tight!

Inga kommentarer: