"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

torsdag 27 maj 2010

Vanlig Mamma*** Ordinary Mum

Idag trotsade jag Fru Cancer, tröttheten, förkylningen och biverkningar. Jag följde med Max på den sista stora utflykten på förskolan för hans del, till Universeum. Jag var en helt vanlig mamma, Max var så glad! Våren blev ju inte som vi tänkt oss... och jag är så glad att jag klarade av dagen. Jag är fantastiskt stolt över mig själv och imponerad att jag lyckades samla krafterna ett par timmar. Det var knappt jag kom hem... jag sov hela eftermiddagen och jag får antagligen betala dyrt för det imorgon. Men vet ni vad, det var värt varenda sekund!!***
Today I challenged Mrs Cancer, the tiredness, the cold and the side effects. I volunteered for a few hours to go with Max and his class on their last, big preschool outing this term, to Universeum (Science center). I was an ordinary mum and Max was so happy! The spring term didn't turn out as we originally planned it... and I am so happy I managed to come along to one of the outings at least. I am incredibly proud of and impressed by myself that I found a way to collect some strength to do this. I hardly made my way home...I slept all afternoon and I probably have to pay for it big time tomorrow. But, you know what? It was worth every second!!
Me and Max in the rainforest

Inga kommentarer: