"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

lördag 3 april 2010

Att skratta*** To laugh


Vilken fantastisk medicin- att få skratta! Vilade hela dagen för att orka gå bort en stund på Påskaftonsmiddag hos goda vänner. Jag mådde illa och kunde inte äta så mkt av den goda maten, jag fixade inte all snabb konversation- hjärnan är för trög, jag kunde inte stanna fullt ut pga tröttheten (Per och Max stannade dock =) - men ack vad jag skrattade och hade roligt så länge det varade. Jag gick på ren vilja! Underbara, goa vänner- tack så mycket för en fantastisk kväll.
Dag 3 väljer jag därför att bara uppmärksamma genom kvällen, INTE dagen!!! Blä, avskyr dessa "dag 3" av cellgiftsbehandlingarna. Man mår tjyvens!*****
What a fantastic medicin it is to laugh! We were invited to an Easter dinner by friends. I rested all day in order to find strength to go. I felt nauseous and couldn't eat much of the yummy food, I wasn't as focused in the conversation as usual due to my slow brain, I couldn't stay the eveing- I was tired (Per and Max stayed though =)- but I had great fun and I was laughing so much as long as it lasted. I went on pure will power! Wonderful, amazing friends- thank you for a fantastic evening!
That is why I will only take notice of Day 3 for the evening part, NOT for the day part! Isch, I relly don't like these "day 3:s" in the chemo treatment. I feel like crap!

1 kommentar:

Elisabeth sa...

Så underbart att få skratta!! Det är precis som du säger - medicin...både för kropp och själ! Beundrar dig för att du överhuvudtaget orkade!
Var detta tredje behandlingen? Byter du nästa gång?

Du ska absolut inte oroa dig för dragningen av picc-linen - jag lovar, det känns inte alls....förutom i hjärtat då;-) Det är en stor dag!

Skickar en riktigt stor kram till dig och hoppas att du snart mår lite bättre!
Elisabeth