"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

tisdag 13 april 2010

Heltidsjobb*** Full time job

Det är verkligen ett heltidsjobb att vara cancerpatient. Ni ska se min almanacka, läkartider högt och lågt. I måndags hade jag blodprover att ta, idag bjöd på en picclineomläggning på vårdcentralen och imorgon bär det av till stora sjukhuset och onkologläkaren. Puh! Dessutom så orkar jag inte mer än en sak/ dag sedan är jag helt slut. Äntligen läker min hud ihop iallfall. Så skönt! Återhämtningsveckan börjar bra.
Vet ni, på vårdcentralen har de en egen låda till alla mina saker...=) Vem hade kunnat ana att jag skulle bli stamkund där? Jag som aldrig brukade vara sjuk och bara uppsökte läkare om det var absolut nödvändigt. Det föranledde till dagens gapskratt hos mig. =))Lite komiskt är det, håll med om det!*********
It is a full time job being a cancer patient. You should see my calendar, doctor's appointments all over. On Monday I had blood tests to do, today it was time for the weekly maintenance of my piccline at the local doctor and tomorrow I have an appointment with my oncologist at the main hospital. Phiew! Since I can handle about one thing/ day and then I need to rest this is pretty much all I do. My skin is heeling at least. Lovely! The recovery week kicks off in a good way. You know, at my local doctor they have a box for all my things... =) Who would have thought I was to become a regular customer there? I never used to be sick and only went to the doctor's if it was absolutely necessary!It really made me laugh today. You must agree that it is a bit funny, isn't it?

2 kommentarer:

Kerstin Hansson sa...

Mer än lite komisk vill jag hålla med om.
Men det är ju inte alla som samlar på sig en massa grejor lite var stanns. Men du har ju alltid haft en kul humor så varför inte nu.
Sköt om dig Annika.
kram Kerstin

Ann Viner sa...

Alltid skoj att vara VIP kund och glida före i kön ;-) Nästan som på Slagthuset för miljoner år sedan...

Kram från Stockholm