"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

onsdag 14 april 2010

Fantastik läkare!*** Fantastic doctor!

Besök hos onkologen. Information om de tre återstående, tuffa cellgiftsbehandlingarna och framtiden. Det är bara att bita ihop och gilla läget. Fick veta att jag inte är knäpp i huvudet iallafall, värk i kroppen och gammal tant känsla är en riktig och vanlig beskrivning. =) Alltid något. Man kan tydligen gå in i ett tidigt klimakterium... undra om Per blir glad över att höra det? =) Tuff information av en helt fantastisk läkare. Hon är SÅ bra, hon avslutade besöket med en kram. Vilka underbara människor det finns! En varm tanke skickar jag också till Josefina och Vidar som följde med mig idag. Hade inte klarat det utan er!! Det är så skönt att vi kan skratta och gråta oss igenom dessa tuffa besök.
Mår hyfsat ok fysiskt idag, speciellt nu efter en 2h vila. Känner mig inte riktigt glad dock, tunga tankar som kommer och går. Har planer på att umgås intensivt med min familj de närmaste dagarna, bara hitta på roliga saker! Så om ni inte hör från mig vet ni varför. Jag har roligt!!*********
Today I had an appointment at the oncologist. I received information about the three remaining, tough treatments and the future. There is no other way than to accept it and get through it. At least I found out that I am not completely crazy in regards to my body ache. Aches and tiredness, feeling like an old lady are common sympthoms with chemo treatment. =)Thanks for that info! It is also possible I will enter menopause early... I wonder what Per has to say about that? =) Difficult information from a fantastic doctor. She is SO good, she ended my appointment with a hug. There are such wonderful people in the world! Warm thoughts go as well to Josefina and Vidar that came with me today. I couldn't have done it without you!! It is amazing that we can laugh and cry us through these difficult times together!
I feel ok physically today, especially now after a 2h rest. Sadly I don't feel to happy, heavy thoughts come and go. I have big plans to hang out with my family the next couple of days and just do fun things! If you don't hear from me you know why. I am having fun!!

3 kommentarer:

Ulrika sa...

"Inga nyheter, är goda nyheter" sa min mamma ofta. Nu får vi lita på att det stämmer om vi inte hör från dig. Hoppas du kan koppla bort de jobbiga tankarna en del och verklgen ha mysigt med familjen.
Ulrika

Kerstin Hansson sa...

Ha ett par jätte fina dagar med din fam
Kram Kerstin

Anonym sa...

And this is fantastic!!!! I wish you a great weekend!!!

Love,
Elisa