"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

fredag 23 april 2010

Spruta***Syringe

Jaha, då hade jag också en spruta att ta i magen. Benmärgs stimulerande (ska hjälpa till att återbilda vita blodkroppar). Jag har lite svårt för sprutor, och jag ska bara ta en enda under en tre veckors period. Max tar 4-6 i magen och 1 i låret varje dag!!
Min kämpe och förebild. Han visade mig hur jag skulle göra och det gick bra. =))
Psykologen ringde, fick en tid om en vecka. Inte så pjåkigt. Har dessutom bokat själavård nästa vecka och sökt kuratorn! Nu ska jag ta min väldigt värkande kropp in till grannarna och dricka cocktail (kan man det med cellgift? Nåja, om man tänker efter vad skulle kunna hända? he he)***
So, now I also have a syringe to take in my stomach. To stimulate the bone marrow to create new, white blood corpuscles. I am a bit whimpy with syringes in general, and I am only going to take one during a three week period. Max takes 4-6 in the stomach and 1 in his thigh every day!! My hero and role model. He showed me how to do it today and it went well =)).
The psychologist called, I have an appointment in a weeks time. Not that bad. I also scheduled an appointment for "health care for my soul" next week. My plan for now is to move my aching body into the neighbours and a cocktail drink at theirs (is that even possible with chemo poison in the body? Well, really what could happen? he he)

1 kommentar:

Ulrika sa...

Psykolog, själavård och kurator. Du tar verkligen tag i det du kan. BRA!!!!
Vad skönt att du stod på dig om tid till psykologen. Envishet är inte att förakta och absolut inte nåt negativt (i lagom mängder).
Kramar från Sveriges envisaste invånare/ Ulrika