"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

fredag 2 april 2010

Hygglig sömn*** Decent sleep

Jag sov faktiskt hyggligt inatt! Tvingade i mig mat igår så gott jag kunde och det måste ha hjälpt. En natt utan Herr Ångest är avklarad. Eftersom jag numera lever för dagen så anser jag att det är bra! Jag väntar naturligtvis på att han ska komma, det är ju nu han attackerar när man är lite under isen. Illamåendet går enligt planerna- för jäkligt- men mot det har jag mediciner, tonvis. Så, då går jag en ny vilodag till mötes, dag 2 i behandlingen.Men tro mig, jag är så tacksam att jag går en ny dag till mötes!! Glad Påsk till er alla!******
I actually slept fairly well last night! I forced myself to eat as much as I could yesterday and it must have helpt. A night without Mr Anxiety is over. Since I these days strongly live after the motto to sieze the day I consider the night extremely successful! I am of course waiting for Mr Anxiety to show up eventually, he is always attacking when I am feeling under the weather. The nausea is going according to the plans- it is in full speed and awful- but I have tonnes of medicins to help with that. Ah well, I am heading towards a new day, day 2 in my treatment. But believe me, I am very grateful to wake up to a new day!! Happy Easter to all of you!

Inga kommentarer: