"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

onsdag 7 april 2010

Ris*** Rice

Har precis avnjutit en lunch bestående av...ris. Japp, ris. Mums! Ingen mat smakar och av någon anledning är illamåendet tillbaka. Kroppen är helt slut, värk i lederna och absolut ingen ork. Det var ju detta jag fick information om men inte trodde gällde mig (?!), kroppen blir ju tröttare och tröttare ju längre in i behandlingen man kommer.
Prinsessan Lea är "vingabröden" (skånska, ring för förklaring =) idag.
Åh, nu räcker det med detta elände för idag! Ge mig ett par minuter och så återkommer jag med dagens positiva!
Dagens positivism: Jag sitter ute i det vackra vädret, utan jacka, i min fina trädgård och äter ris! =)Solen värmer gott och fåglarna sjunger bara för mig. Själavården igår var fantastisk och nu klurar jag på några kreativa tankar som startades då. Jag har börjat sticka. För stickande processens skull, inte för det färdiga resultatet. Carpe Diem! Låt mig tillägga att jag absolut inte kan sticka. Tog mig ett tag att komma på hur man lägger upp maskor. =) Men jag gjorde det!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!****************
I have just finished a lunch of delicious...plain rice. Yes, rice. Yum! No food taste good and for some reason the nausea is back. My body is beat, my joints are achy and I have no strength. I was informed that this would happen during the treatment, I just didn't think it would apply to me (?!). The body gets weaker and more tired for each treatment it is going through. Princess Lea is not herself. Ah, enough of this! Give me a few minutes to find my positive thoughts.
There, today's positives: I am sitting outside in my beautiful garden eating my rice,in the gorgeous weather (without a jacket). =) The sun is warm and the birds are singing just for me. The Health Care For The Soul appointment yesterday was amazing and it gave birth to some creative thoughts of mine. I have started to knit. Just for the cause of knitting, not for the final result. Carpe Diem! May I add that I can't knit. =) It took me a while to figure out the technique, but I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Hi!

Make sure you learn how to knit properly so that you can teach me afterwards,ok? :) Always wanted to learn how to do it, but no patience to sit down and start learning by myself!!

Kisses,
Elisa

Ann Viner sa...

äsch trams - en avig en rät sitter ju i ryggraden sedan skolan ;-) Njut av vårsolen på näsan gumman!
Kram