"There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.
You surround yourself with people who make you laugh.
Forget the bad and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don't.
Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living."
José N. Harris

lördag 10 april 2010

Cancer suger!*** Cancer sucks!

Idag skulle jag ha gått på en väninnas baby shower. Tror ni att jag orkade det? Hade så sett fram emot att få vara lite vanlig för en stund. Jag blev så ledsen när jag insåg att det inte fanns en chans att jag orkade ta mig iväg. Kroppen värker precis överallt och denna förbannade trötthet som bara blir värre gör mig galen! Jag är ju i fas "noll immunförsvar"- vaknade med blåsor i munnen, ont i halsen och vattenblåsor i ansiktet efter gårdagens sittande i solen.
Jag är arg, sur och ledsen- det blir inget positivt idag. Orkar inte gräva så djupt.Tänker tillåta dessa känslor att vara för en dag.
Cancer suger fett!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!***********
I was supposed to attend a friends baby shower this afternoon. Do you think I managed to go? I was really looking forward to being normal for a few hours. Instead I got so sad when I realised that there was no way I could find strength to go.
My body aches all over and this tiredness that is just increasing daily makes me crazy! I am in the phase of "zero" immune system- woke up with blisters in my mouth, a sore throat and water blisters in my face- probably from yesterday when I was sitting in the sun. I am angry, irritated and sad- today I wont dig deep to find positive thoughts. I am going to allow myself to feel this way for a day.
Cancer sucks big time!!!!!!!

Inga kommentarer: